Sunday, May 06, 2012
today i am confused, and sluggish, and ... sian. and i wish for a moment that i didnt have to exist in this world. I thought i was doing nicely; i made a little glass house for myself to live in so i could just sit in there and quietly observe the going-ons around me and just.. recover and heal. But then, something today just shattered my little glass house. D: i'm so confused... ):
I don't want to go back to being the dark self that i was, for the past year. i keep forcing myself to be optimistic, but i don't know where the old optimism has gone. what is happening to me, seriously?!
There is this hymn, On Eagles Wings, that's really beautiful haha, i just listened to it today. Well i do hope that one day this eagle will find me lol cos some days i'm just falling and falling and I don't know where or when to land.